Once Adobe After Effect files are encrypted, they can be opened only when a authorized T-Safe Dongle is attached.Even if someone copies the files, they will remain encrypted, hence of no use.
Available for Windows XP, Windows 7 32 bit,Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8
Firstly go through brief article here T-Safe File Protection which describes types of protections that can be achieved with T-Safe Dongle, creating User and Master Dongles, Updating Expiry Date.
T-Safe Software Protection Tool for After Effect Files:
There are four steps in T-Safe achieving After Effects Files Protection:
- Create dongle
- Create custom library
- Encrypt files
- Create installer
- We can create two types of dongles Master Dongle and User Dongle. Dongles store encryption keys only.
- Go through the article File Protection to create Master and User Dongle.
Create Custom Library
- keep the Protection type same.
- Select “Adobe After Effects” in “Select Program”.
- Protected Extensions for After Effects are, aep ,aet, aepx, prproj, c4d.
- You can add extra extension in “Add More Extensions”, separatingÂ them by “,(comma)”.
- Click on “Make T-Safe Dll”, select an empty folder.
- Now Click on “Encrypt Files”, then click on “Start T-Safe File Encryptor”. select the dll file in x86 folder for encrption.
- Select the Source folder(folder containing After Effects files to be encrypted) and destination folder, click on “Start Encryption”, wait till the files are encrypted, close the window.
- Click on “Create Installer”.
- Select “Adobe After Effects” from “Select Program”, Enter the details, select “Installer Type” depending on the software configuration at the End User.
- Select the “dll” file in x86 or x64 folder depending on the software configuration at the End User.
- Enter the “Data” column name as “Destination folder”, the folder containing the encrypted data, Encrypted data can be given separately to the End User, without including in the installer, if the size of encrypted data is large.
- Now click on “Create Installer”, wait until installer is created.
- Give the Output Folder to the end user, ask them to install the setup File in Output folder.
Creating User Dongles:
- Go through the article file protection for creating User Dongles.
Updating Expiry Date:
- Go through the article file protection for Updating Expiry Date of User Dongles.
Installation and Working at End User.
- User should choose the same folder in which Adobe After Effects is already Installed.
- User should open the launcher first and then open the encrypted file.
Download the detailed pdf file from here:
T-Safe File Protection Tool Guide:
|T-Safe File protection Tool|
Price: Click For T-Safe Price
|Payment Terms||100% advance|
|For Payment||Click here|
Note: Courier free for order above 10 pieces