iBinder envelopes with Senselock Clave 2 USB Dongle allows to combines multiple files into a single EXE making it easy to distribute . This enveloping technique can also be used to protect applications for which developers do not have source code or do not want to change the source code.
You will be able to create a single EXE which will not require any installation if you include all dependencies.
We present you a ENVELOPE based solution to protect your application on click of a button with SenselockÂ Clave 2 USB Dongle.
Available for Windows
How it works:
2. Create protected EXE using main EXE and other dependenciesÂ and SenselockÂ Clave 2 USB dongle parameters like password, key values and other information needed by enveloper.
3. Distribute protected EXE along with Senselock Clave 2 USB dongle. You can additionally create a installer using protected EXE.
Possible uses of iBinder Envelope:
iBinder Envelope with Senselock Clave 2 USB Dongle allows binding multiple files in to a single executable. The new enveloped executable is a binary file and it is very difficult to reverse engineer the file.
Normally when you use a iBinder Envelope, you use a DLL to verify authorization key from the Senselock Clave 2 USB Dongle.
iBinder Envelopes with Senselock Clave 2 USB Dongle can be used for one or more of following:
- Bind main program and DLL™s together.
- Bind main program and its data file.
- Run legacy software on advanced OS [for example a VB6 application on Vista and Win 7] by creating a single file which will not need installation.
- Prevent reverse engineering of software.
- Protect software with dongles / USB key or any other security tool.
|iBinder Envelope with Clave 2 USB Dongle|
iBinder Envelope with Clave 2 USB Dongle
|iBinder Envelope with Senselock
Clave 2 USB Dongle Price
|Payment Terms||100% advance|
|Shipment||Next Working Day|
|For Payment||Click here|
Envelope with clave 2, Envelope with Elite EL, Envelope with CopyLock, Envelope with USB Pen Drive,Envelope with Hard Disk ID, Envelope with CPU ID, Envelope with T-Safe Dongle, Envelope with GoSafe Dongle