iBinder envelopes with CPU ID allows to combines multiple files into a single EXE making it easy to distribute . This enveloping technique can also be used to protect applications for which developers do not have source code or do not want to change the source code.
You will be able to create a single EXE which will not require any installation if you include all dependencies.
We present you a ENVELOPE based solution to protect your application on click of a button with CPU ID of user computer.
You have flexibility to distribute the application and user will submit back an encrypted security file based on his CPU ID and you will be required to return the same file after updating valid keys.
All keys are encrypted and it is very difficult to reverse the keys.
Available for Windows
How it works:
1. Create protected EXE using main EXE and other dependencies.
2. Distribute this protected exe along with security file to users.
3. When user runs the EXE first time, it will ask user to generate security file based on his computers hardware numbers.
4. User will then send the security file to vendor.
5. Vendor will user separate protected software to update the security file and return the same to the user.
6. User will be required to replace the updated file. That’s it. The protected software will run smoothly on user system.
Possible uses of iBinder Envelope:
iBinder Envelope with CPU ID allows binding multiple files in to a single executable. The new enveloped executable is a binary file and it is very difficult to reverse engineer the file.
Normally when you use a iBinder Envelope, you use a DLL to verify authorization key from a CPU ID.
iBinder Envelopes with CPU ID can be used for one or more of following:
- Bind main program and DLL™s together
- Bind main program and its data file.
- Run legacy software on advanced OS [for example a VB6 application on Vista and Win 7] by creating a single file which will not need installation
- Prevent reverse engineering of software
- Protect software with CPU ID
|iBinder Envelope with CPU ID|
|iBinder Envelope with CPU ID Price||USD 991|
|Payment Terms||100% advance|
|Shipment||Next Working Day|
|For Payment||Click here|
Envelope with clave 2, Envelope with Elite EL, Envelope with CopyLock, Envelope with USB Pen Drive, Envelope with Hard Disk ID, Envelope with CPU ID, Envelope with T-Safe Dongle, Envelope with GoSafe Dongle