Virtualization should be enabled on both hardware level and software level.
- For enabling virtualization on the hardware level, go to bios settings (by restarting your computer and pressing function keys like F2, F9 depending on your hardware).
- And make sure that Virtualization is enabled as shown below and restart the computer.
- For enabling virtualization at the software level, type turn windows features on or off in the search box, or open it from the control panel. The below window will open.
- Make sure that Hyper-V chek box is checked and click OK.
- Now search for Hyper-V Manger in search box and open it.
- From the Actions tab, open Virtual Switch Manager and make sure that External is highlighted.